- Meet all patients daily to provide diet consultations as ordered by Consultants.
- Provide nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy integrated with the patients medical goals.
- Evaluate, interpret, monitor and document the nutritional status and nutritional needs of patients using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Identify and provide age-specific nutrition counseling to meet the cultural needs of patients.
- Calculate and advise about the calorie requirement of the patients as per the advice of the Consultants. Especially for the patient on RT Feeds.
- Analyze nutritional content of food.
- Develop, review, update and supplement educational materials to meet the needs of patients.
- Write order for diet and advise F&B Departments about the specific dietary requirements of patients.
- Write reports to document patient progress
- Collaborates with physician and nursing to deliver quality nutrition care.
- Maintains confidentiality and safety of patient clinical records.
- Function as an integral member of the clinical interdisciplinary team.
- Maintain Registered Dietitian status including continuing professional education.
- Percept dietetic interns and provide on the job training for newly hired clinical staff. Also, provide in-service training programmes for hospital personnel including F&B staff, as deemed necessary.
- Assist Head of Department in reviewing and updating department policies and procedures.
- Provides inpatient discharge diet instructions.
- As requested participates in teaching for community.
- Candidate must have Ph.D. degree in Nutrition & Dietetics from reputed institute
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Home science
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Home science
At Zydus Hospitals, we invest in our people and believe that true value is unleashed by channeling the each employees potential. As a prospective employer, we extend the opportunity to learn from the various exposures and challenges in our businesses. We are a performance driven organization and ensure that the value created by each employee is acknowledged and suitably rewarded. Zydus Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by country, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a personâ€™s ability to perform his or her job. We also believe in nurturing our employees and make each employee feel valued for their unique and important contribution to our growth.
Contact Company:Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt. Ltd