- Complete a brief admission examination of each patient when appropriate and document clinical findings.
- Ensure the highest standards of patient care for all patients attending/admitted to the hospital.
- Attend ward rounds with consulting doctor, as required, and be available to discuss patient treatment plans.
- Provide a 24-hour medical services within the hospital on an on-call basis permanently.
- Inform admitting Consultants of changes in medical conditions of patients and of relevant action taken.
- Follow the instructions of consultants for their specific regime for each individual patient.
- Perform clinical procedures as requested by consultant.
- Visit patients as required at the request of the nursing staff.
- Countersign any drug instructions given by consultants over the telephone and satisfy prescribing requirements throughout the hospital, as requested by nursing staff by checking their validity, safety and need.
- Visit all in-patients daily and document in clinical notes.
- To be familiar with all relevant procedures/policies.
- Liaise closely with nursing staff and other relevant clinical or administrative staff.
- Ensure that comprehensive handover, with full patient rounds, has taken place at the beginning and end of each shifts.
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are maintained for patients with and appropriate signed and dated legible entry in patients medical record on every attendance upon a patient.
- Arrange investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the Registrar and/or consultant to which assigned.
- Ensure that discharge summaries and other correspondence are completed with minimum delay and that all such correspondence is complete prior to leaving the unit.
- Participate in compulsory Hospital based training, i.e., Fire, BLS/ACLS.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Anaesthesiology, Other
Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt. Ltd
At Zydus Hospitals, we invest in our people and believe that true value is unleashed by channeling the each employees potential. As a prospective employer, we extend the opportunity to learn from the various exposures and challenges in our businesses. We are a performance driven organization and ensure that the value created by each employee is acknowledged and suitably rewarded. Zydus Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by country, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a personâ€™s ability to perform his or her job. We also believe in nurturing our employees and make each employee feel valued for their unique and important contribution to our growth.
Contact Company:Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt. Ltd