- Taking care of daily medical (clinical) operations in coordination with other department staff.
- Daily rounds of the department and ensure all clinical protocols to be followed.
- General upkeep of the department. Monitoring department activities as per schedule provided Meeting patients and resolving their queries if any.
- Conduct patient care audits and its analysis.
- Coordinate various operational and marketing activities.
- Liaison with various stakeholders including students, Course coordinators and external hospitals.
- Coordinate promotional activities for increasing volumes of all allocated departments.
- Conduct staff trainings at per decided frequency.
- Ensure compliance to NABH/ JCI and other statutory requirements. Any other project as assigned by seniors.
- Ensure high patient satisfaction by understanding and directly or indirectly meeting the needs of the patients, both by enacting changes in the hospital and through solving problems voiced by individual patients.
- To operationalize new areas / floors of the hospital
- Coordinates standards of care, treatment, and comprehensive services under hospital rules and guidelines per defined quality standards of the hospital.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures and regulations of various medical services including patient care and other programmes / events.
- Preparing monthly reports and statistical analysis.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned depending on performance.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Administration Services/Medical Facilities
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Confident presenter and trainer
- Enthusiastic and positive with a can do approach
- Dynamic, flexible, personality capable of inspiring confidence
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Skill in clearly communicating complex technical information to lay audiences
UG:BAMS - Any Specialization, BHMS - Any Specialization, MBBS - Medicine
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Other Management
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
At Zydus Hospitals, we invest in our people and believe that true value is unleashed by channeling the each employees potential. As a prospective employer, we extend the opportunity to learn from the various exposures and challenges in our businesses. We are a performance driven organization and ensure that the value created by each employee is acknowledged and suitably rewarded. Zydus Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by country, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job. We also believe in nurturing our employees and make each employee feel valued for their unique and important contribution to our growth.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rajiv Ranjan
Contact Company:Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt. Ltd
Address :Plot No. 232, Zydus Hospitals Road, Nr. Sola Bridge, S.G. Highway,Ahmedabad