- Build database of key corporates and insurance companies & establish close knit marketing contact to continuously excel contribution from this segment.
- Drive innovative programs amongst corporate and large institutions to build organization visibility.
- Tie-up with reputed corporate and key service providers in insurance business
- Ensure efficient working system within the hospital for smooth flow of corporate and insurance patients, work with finance, customer care to drive efficient service delivery.
- Receivables coordination with finance for corporate tie-ups and TPAs
- Internal consultant coordination for health camps and talks amongst corporate organizations
- Ensure key corporate accounts being served exclusively and tracking mechanism in place
- Continuous evaluation and tracking on non performing Corporate
- One point contact for TPA, Insurance and corporate customers along with Customer care team
- Work the plan to drive preventive health-check programs.
- Work with Mentor to build resource plan and ensure efficient, clearly defined usage for desired benefit
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent in negotiation skills
Excellent business acumen
Candidates from healthcare / hospital industry or in institution sales will be preferred.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
At Zydus Hospitals, we invest in our people and believe that true value is unleashed by channeling the each employees potential. As a prospective employer, we extend the opportunity to learn from the various exposures and challenges in our businesses. We are a performance driven organization and ensure that the value created by each employee is acknowledged and suitably rewarded. Zydus Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by country, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job. We also believe in nurturing our employees and make each employee feel valued for their unique and important contribution to our growth.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rajiv Ranjan
Contact Company:Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt. Ltd
Address :Plot No. 232, Zydus Hospitals Road, Nr. Sola Bridge, S.G. Highway,Ahmedabad